Top 6 Reasons to Trek Everest Base Camp are
1. An exciting mountain flight to Lukla : The flight starts from Tribhuvan Airport with magnificent view from sky above. The mountain ranges can be seen with closer view.
2. Namche bazaar : Namche bazaar is the trading point for all Sherpas in Sagarmatha areas. It provides a gorgeous view of mountain peaks like Kongdi RI, Thamserku and of course- the Everest from its step-like terrains.
3. Kind and helpful Sherpa : The Sherpa living there are very kind, generous and full of hospitality. Most of the tourist has either trekking guide or porter or both as Sherpa whereas they have amazing mountaineering skills.
4. The Tengboche monastery : It is the biggest monastery of Sagarmatha region where Buddhist monks live. Trekkers often visit the monastery for blessings of a successful journey from the Buddhist monks.
5. Everest base camp : The Everest base camp is of course the most significant highlight of the whole trekking journey as it is the tallest peak in the world at an altitude 8,848 m above sea level.
6. Panorama view from Kala Patthhar :Last but not the least Top 6 Reasons to Trek Everest Base Camp is to view the Kala Patthar which is a small peak at an altitude of 5,555 m. We can observe beautiful sunrise view of the most magnificent mountain panorama – Everest, the highest point on the planet at 8,848 m, towers directly ahead and on all sides loom the giants such as Nuptse, Pumori, Chagatse, Lhotse and countless others.